Eustis_mpd ENLISTED REASSIGNMENTS /ACTIONS Room 130 Reassignments (757) 878-5470 Our mission is to review and verify the eligibility of those who receive Assignment Instructions; notify Soldier and S1/chain of command of assignment; schedule reassignment briefing; provide and assist Soldiers with completion of paperwork for family travel, if applicable; publish PCS orders.  Information is at your fingertips as you plan your relocation. Visit to find more information about your next installation and surrounding communities. This website contains links to individual installation ACSIM (Housing and Relocation) websites and other websites regarding location.


[tab title="Family Travel Processing"]

Family travel processing All family members eligible to accompany Soldiers to his/her overseas location must be medically screened to determine if any exceptional Family member medical and/or educational needs exist. The reassignment work center will provide Soldiers with the appropriate forms. Once completed, the work center forwards the request for family travel to the Soldier’s gaining command for approval.


[tab title="Sponsorship"]

Sponsorship Request a sponsor by completing DA Form 5434 Form must be completed electronically and digitally signed. Email completed form to your reassignment tech for submission to the gaining command.


[tab title="Personnel Actions"] Personnel Actions Verify eligibility for requested action in accordance with applicable regulations and directives. Process requests for (not all inclusive) deletion, deferment, high school stabilizations, SQI, ASI, married army couple program (MACP), foreign language proficiency pay, OCONUS and emergency leaves & compassionate reassignment. Soldiers must initiate requested action through their unit S1.


[tab title="Passports"]

Passports (757) 878-3883 Room 131 Process applications for official or diplomatic passports and visas required for the official government travel of Service Members, DOD civilians and contractors, and authorized/eligible Family Members. Contact the passport section for further information and to make an appointment.